Tuesday, May 19, 2009

AS PROMISED...

Blindsided Books has put up a project page for the planned publishing of my stories from Africa. There is plenty of information about the project, and if you have the inspiration and extra money laying around, feel free to become a patron of the book! Patrons help fund the registration of ISBN, graphic design, and other things that make a book a book. I am very much looking forward to editing my works and seeing the finished product in print form. Joshua Wentz, the creator of Blindsided Books does some great work with publishing various design-related journals and magazines and I am sure the book will look excellent.

The tentative title of the book is The Calm of the Niger, The Storm of Africa.

The project page is located here:

I will of course keep you up to date when something is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment