Wednesday, July 8, 2009

JAPA-WHAT?

Apparently there is a phenomenon in Vancouver like no other. It involves street carts, hot dogs, mayonaise, and miso. Wait... miso?

(Image courtesy of japadog.com)

Through a tip from a fellow food-blogger from Vancouver, I've been lucky enough to learn about Japa Dog, a hot dog vendor that attracts celebrities and all sorts of Japanese media. Check out their website at:
Hell, if Ice Cube loves it, I'm sure I will too!

There are some better photos HERE that you need to check out.

Thanks to Eagranie at The Well-Tempered Chocolatier for the fantastic recommendation. I can't wait! You can be assured that I will be writing about this one as soon as I try it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey look, I've made a cameo appearance and didn't even know it. Thanks for the shout out.

    Do try the Misomayo, but don't try to steal my Oroshi. Oroshi = pork sausage, shredded daikon, green onions, soy sauce. Deeeericious!

    ReplyDelete